Saturday, October 2, 2010

My First Official Blog~!



Hello all~! I am so very excited to begin an exciting adventure into the world of blogging. I used to do this a long time ago, but got caught up with life and eventually stopped. But now that I am in a new chapter of my life, I thought now would be the perfect time to begin again! For those who may not already know, I married my best friend and my high school sweetheart this past May. We had been together for 9 years before we finally tied the knot, and now we are finally living our Happily Ever After~! Our wedding was absolutely the most amazing day in the world. The whole process turned out to be a real life fairytale. Nothing could have been better! It was a truly magical day, and one I wish I could re-live over and over again!


I have dedicated this blog to our adventures of being newlyweds...so stay tuned for plenty of exciting journeys!


I am going to leave you all with some pictures of my wedding details. Enjoy!
Until next time,
Live.Laugh.Love.Always.



This is a picture of my veil and earrings that I wore~

My wedding band with my veil~


My veil with my headpiece~
And last but not least...My amazing shoes~!

2 comments:

  1. We so enjoyed sharing your special day with you last May...we look forward to watching the future unfold for you both and watching what life will bring.

    Living together??? Which one wins on how the bath towels are folded? The toilet paper role? The brand of toothpaste?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is going to be an interesting blog....surprised your background isn't sparkly.look forward to new entries...a chance to get to know you and the groom....isn't he CUTE?

    ReplyDelete